Mecc Alte is an innovative and dynamic company, is the largest independent producer of synchronous alternators, specialised worldwide supplier and manufacturer of alternators. Mecc Alte was established in 1947 Alte, Vicenza, Italy and has continuously evolved from its humble beginnings into a global brand in the 21st century.
The strategic decision in early 70s to specialise in only producing alternators has allowed Mecc Alte to attain its leading global position in the electromechanical field.
Mecc Alte manufactures the worlds widest range of low voltage alternators through ‘made for manufacturing’ product designs. Mecc Atle has 3 brands: Mecc Alte, Zanardi and Eurogen. And the products under Mecc Alte brand are: Industrial & Marine products, 6 -3000kVA, > 400Hz products up to 150kVA;
Mecc Alte has proven expertise and experience on design, low cost manufacturing, complete research and development capabilities. With global manufacturing system taking place in Italy, UK, India and China – coupled with high market capabilities and a powerful global capacity, they can offer fast and reliable service to our customers... All over the world
Complete control over distribution: Going to market through subsidiary sales and support companies around the globe: besides our 5 international manufacturing base, Mecc Alte also has subsidiary company in France, Germany, Spain, USA, Australia and Far East-Singapore.
Complete control in manufacturing: International Manufacturing Base among Italy, UK, China and India, in total 51,300sqm with ~ 900 employees and over 30 CNC controlled robots,.
* Simplicity - Digital AVR, as a standard on whole 4 poles range, either of two AVRs can control any alternator in the ECO/ECP range. Alternators are with 12 wires to meet most voltage requirements
* Efficiency - Comparing with competitor’s specification, they have higher efficiency; mecc alte is superior to any of our international competitors
* Size & Weight – As per power Vs compactness ratio, mecc alte is the best package available in the world
* Excellent Motor Starting - All machines offer 300% short circuit as standard, so no need to fit costly PMG or special AVR voltage (MAUX)
* Robust - Using latest technologies, wide choice of impregnation systems to meet the most severe applications
* Reliability - Ma_AUX: Mecc Alte Auxiliary winding provides 300% of starting current for 20 seconds as standard. MA_PMG also is available on request.